Ravinder Malik is an established SEO maven with close to a decade of experience in the online search industry.
He is currently empowered with a senior managerial role at ixigo.com, a fast-growing travel meta search company.
Having closely watched how the world of online search has transitioned from its primordial days to the current avatar, he understands where to tip the scales precisely to bring about the best results in terms of search engine optimization and organic traffic.
Tackling the challenges that come with every update that Google issues, Ravinder Malik has proved his worth with his own set of inferences and strategies by improvising the familiar and reading the fine lines. He also has a keen eye for the dynamics of user search trends and how that affects the various metrics of the SEO practices.
Ravinder Malik is active in many major SEO forums and extends his helping hand to those who look forward to queries and suggestions on varying SEO challenges that brands and businesses face.
Start-Ups are his favorite arena and his best learning ground.
A brief auto-biography:
Throughout a spontaneous team player, a tireless motivator, and a dedicated leader, I have played in my shoes with all my experience, knowledge, and aptitude in order to provide the desired results at par, in a time-defined manner.”
My areas of expertise include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Management
- Traffic Generation through SEO
- Landing page optimization
- Sitemap Optimization for better site crawling and faster indexing
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Engagement
- Facebook Ads
- Web 2.0
- Email Marketing
- Small Business SEO
- Display Ads
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Market Research
- Customer Acquisition Strategization
- Online Branding
- Yahoo! Bing Search Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
Brands and places I have worked with:
I have spent the better part of my professional life with ixigo.com. I have been here since 2008. I am currently designated here as the Senior Manager in the SEO Dept. At ixigo alone, I proved the best of my acumen related to SEO and won three promotions and various recognitions in my current 8 years long tenure at the company. Coming from an educational background that includes Masters in Computer Applications as well as Business Administration, I readily offer my expertise and versatility to the best of abilities.
Binary Semantics Ltd.
Prior to ixigo, I worked with Binary Semantics, a software company.
My key responsibilities were:
– Traffic Generation through SEO and Organic Backlinking Strategies.
– Landing page development and optimization for client sites.
– Improve keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- My latest insights are related to RankBrain which is going to become a major turnkey for SEO strategies and future implications.
- Site speed is a major factor in ranking in 2016.
- Google AMP is a deciding factor in Mobile Web.
- Responsive design is a benchmark for better ranking on Mobile Web.